Young Living has announced a modest price increase between 4-8% effective 15 Feb 2019 to address rising costs from sourcing, inflation, and cost of living increases without compromising quality commitment. This adjustment is going to take place across Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.
• Young Living’s continued commitment to quality – provide the highest quality, purest essential oils and essential oil-infused products on the market.
• Maintaining industry-leading international sourcing and compliance standard.
• Continuous reformulations – Committed to providing products made with the best ingredients available.
• Young Living’s ability to seek further certifications such as non-GMO, LEED, and others demonstrates their commitment to the highest standards in all aspects of their operations.
There will be a modest price adjustment to the Young Living products in Singapore.
The new price list will only be announced on 15 Feb 2019. Keep a look out in this space for the new price list.
Good news! The following products are not affected by the increase:
- Price will increase between 4 – 8 %
- New members’ Premium Starter Kit will increase in price.
PV value remain at 100pv.
- New price list will only be released on 15 Feb 2019.
The last price adjustment was in April 2017. With the many changes in Malaysia such as the implementation of the SST, Young Living continued to offer great products at 0% GST price. With the increase in raw material and to keep our operations competitive, the price increase will be a moderate adjustment.
Essential Rewards members continue to enjoy great savings with the PV rebate!
- 入会配装Starter Kits，包括所有的Premium Starter Kits都会起价（但PV保留不会调整）
考虑开始用Essential Rewards 每月订购：因为这次PV也会相对的调整，这样的起价对Essential Rewards会员来说影响不大。