It’s the Summer June Holidays!
If you have school going children, the school break may be a period of stress for you. I know many parents are often wondering what to do with their children during the school holidays! Some of usual activities that parents have lined up for their children:
- Enrichment classes
- Home activities
Whatever it is you have planned for your children, remember to bring along your favourite Young Living products!
Here are some of our favourites for the entire family 🙂
Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 10 / SPF 50
– The sun UV rays are really harsh during this period. Protect your children’s skin with the Mineral Sunscreen. Use a higher SPF if your child’s skin gets burn easily.
Thieves Hand Purifier
– This period is what I call the “viral season”. Children are hanging out with new friends and that means new viral exposure. Travelling to new counntries will also expose your family to new viruses. Use the Thieves Hand Purifier frequently to reduce the chances of contacting unwanted germs!
Peppermint Essential Oil
– This oil helps to bring your body temperature down. Mix the oil with witch hazel in a spray bottle and spray it on your face whenever you want to feel refreshed!
– Diffuse this oil in your home to make it smell fresh like summer! I like to add this oil into my laundry dryer balls too. Try it!
For the adults, June is the time where we need to take a pause and check on our New Year’s resolutions. Are you getting closer to your goals? What goals have you checked off your list?
Use these oils to support you as you reflect on your past 5months and to plan for your second half of the year:
Clarity Essential Oil Blend
Take a deep breathe and inhale Clarity. Clear your mind of all the clutter and noises in your head. Be honest with yourself:
– How have you performed in the last 5 months?
– Are you on track?
– Have you been distracted?
Journal your thoughts. Do not beat yourself up.
Envision Essential Oil Blend
As you look at your reflections in your journal, inhale Envision.
– What are you excited about?
– Where do you see yourself in the next few months?
– What have you achieved?
Write down your action plan. Keep it to 3 simple actions that you will take in the month of June. Put your mind to it. You’ve got this!
What’s your favourite June Holidays must have oil?
Contact us to kick-start your oily healthy journey!