PROJECT XMAS ELVES
- For the My Gifted Oilers (MGO) team and their friends to come together to DIY Toxic Free Christmas gifts instead of spending on commercial items.
- Create the opportunities to bond and to share about toxic free products and essential oils.
- Make hosting classes easy! Elves just need to purchase the Packages (ingredients are not included) and gather people over to their houses to do the gifts.
- Donation drive to bring cheers to the less fortunate during the Xmas season.
Choice of Package A and Package B.
(Decorative items not included)
|ITEM||COST PRICE FOR ELVES||CLASS PRICE||SELLING PRICE|
|Body Scrub x 1||$3||$8||$10|
|Perfume x 1||$3||$8||$10|
Participants must purchase at least one package to join the class. They can add on additional packages / individual items in class. They are not allowed to come to class to make ONE item. Note that Wardrobe Scent must be sold in 2 quantity.
5% of the total class price and selling price would be donated to charity.
Choice of charity will be decided amongst the elves.
Project Xmas Elves Overview:
- Each elf will purchase a minimum of 6 packages (choice of A and B. You are allowed to mix.). Min. purchase: $8 x 6 packages = $48.
The package cost price comes with the packaging & labels for each of the 3 products. No ingredients and essential oils provided.
- Elf to purchase the raw ingredients and essential oils and decorations. These are not included in the cost price listed.
- We will recommend the choice of essential oils. Elf may add extra essential oils based on personal preference.
- Elves can put up the items for sale. Sale price is fixed.
- Gather a group of people to come together to do the DIY. Class price is fixed at $28 per package. Additional items of $8 per item is only opened to class participants who have purchased one package.
- Briefing and training is scheduled on 13 Oct 2019 @ Punggol. A video will be recorded to explain what needs to be done. We will also host zoom calls for overseas leaders.
Any questions, comments and feedback – Contact Santa Charlene 🙂